Please note due to the current COVID pandemic and NHSE guidance some of our Long Term Condition clinics have restrictions in place and reviews are being performed over the telephone
- HCA Clinic: Carrying out phlebotomy, wound care, ECGs, blood pressure and new patient health checks. Book with HCA Jackie or HCA Sophie
- Asthma, COPD, Heart Disease, Diabetes: Appointments are available each week with our Nurses who have been trained in the management of these conditions.
- Contraceptives, Family Planning and Well-Woman: Book in to see a GP. Advice is given on all aspects of women’s health including menopausal problems and all methods of contraception including coil fitting and emergency contraception.
- Child Immunisations and Baby Clinic: Clinic is run on Thursday mornings. Appointment will be made with a GP to carry out babies 8 week check, immunisations that follow to be booked with nurse.
- Minor Surgery Clinic (GP Referral only) - This clinic is currently running on a case by case basis . Please note Mr Almeida (Consultant Surgeon) will assess any referrals from our GP's prior to booking in.
- Blood Clinic: For those who need a blood test, these are normally held on a daily basis by our Phlebotomist or HCA. Please make an appointment if you are asked to have a blood test.
- Steroid Injection Clinic (GP to assess before appointment)
- Cervical Smears: Cytology clinics are run on Tuesday mornings with our Practice Nurse. It is recommended that all women from 25 to 50 years old have a smear every three years. Women aged between 50 and 65 are recommended to have a smear test every five years.
- Medical Examinations: Please make an appointment with your doctor for special medical examinations eg for insurance, employment, or sports activity. These are not covered by the NHS and a charge will be raised.
- Dietician: The role of our first contact dietician is to assess and support patients to lose weight as per the service's inclusion criteria which can be found here.
- Podiatry: The role of our first contact podiatrist is to assess patients who are experiencing any foot and ankle problems as per the service's inclusion criteria which can be found here.
- Physiotherapy: Our first contact physiotherapist will assess, diagnose, treat and manage musculoskeletal problems as per the service's inclusion criteria which can be found here.